How to cook Alexia fries in an Airfryer?
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place frozen sweet potato fries in air fryer basket. Spread them out in an even layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 4 minutes. Shake the basket and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the fries reach the desired crispiness.
- Serve hot.
How long do you cook Alexia fries in an air fryer?
How to Cook Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries in the Air Fryer
- Empty half a bag of fries into the air fryer.
- Keep the fries to a single later as best you can.
- Set the temperature to 400F and set the timer for 8 minutes.
- Shake the basket 2-3 times during cooking to ensure even cooking.
Can Alexia Sweet Potato Fries be fried?
Creatively designed and chef-inspired Alexia Sweet Potato Fries are cut from sweet potatoes and seasoned with a delicious hint of sea salt. … Our potatoes and appetizers are pre-fried before being frozenwhich means that they are already partially prepared and only need to be cooked before eating.
Can you put frozen fries in an air fryer?
Place frozen fries in the basket of your air fryer. Sprinkle with salt and lightly spray with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Shake the fries and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until crispy.
How to cook crinkle fries in an air fryer?
- Place the frozen crinkle fries in the air fryer basket and spread them out evenly. No oil spray is needed for fries. …
- Air Fry at 400°F/205°C for 10-14 minutes. Shake and stir gently halfway through cooking. …
- Want crispier fries?
Are Alexia Sweet Potato Fries Whole30?
It’s allowed on Whole30and it is a good source of calcium, vitamin A and vitamin D.
How to season Alexia sweet potato fries?
To enhance the sweet potato flavor, Alexia fries contain the following seasonings and flavors: cane sugar, sea salt, spices and salad mustard powder, which is a combination of distilled vinegar, mustard seeds, salt, turmeric and paprika. Gluconic acid is used to reduce the bitterness of french fries.
Are frozen sweet potato fries pre-fried?
While researching french fries, we discovered that even before we cook them at home, bagged frozen fries have already been cooked – twice. At the factory, the potatoes are blanched in hot water then fried in vegetable oil.
Can you use PAM in an air fryer?
Never use aerosol cans in your air fryer. Aerosol cans (like Pam and similar brands) have been known to cause bursts in many Air Fryer baskets. Aerosol cans contain harsh agents that simply don’t fit into the liner of most baskets. It is best to invest in a good quality mister or bottle of oil.