- Difficulty: easy
- Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- Calories: 320 / serving
The second courses of vegan cuisine are mainly based on tofu or seitan, which in recent times, with the spread of food without any animal derivatives, are much more easily found on the market than in past years. These meatballs are based on tofu, with aromas that make them very tasty and appreciated even by those who are not familiar with this type of cuisine.
- 2 sticks of natural tofu
- 120 gr. of pitted olives
- 2 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- bread crumbs
- curry powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- Drain the olives from the preservation liquid and cut them in half.
- Wash the parsley, removing the damaged leaves and peel the garlic cloves.
- Put all the ingredients of the recipe in the glass of the mixer and blend: you will have to obtain a fairly grainy mixture.
- With your hands take a little of the mixture and form into balls, then press them lightly with your fingers.
- Arrange the meatballs on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, then brush them with plenty of extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake at 180 degrees until they take on a golden color, more or less 5 minutes.
- Then remove from the oven and serve very hot.
You can accompany the tofu meatballs with vegetable side dishes, such as sautéed zucchini, or the Pantelleria salad, a vegan salad typical of the island of Pantelleria.