Stuffed salmon is a gourmet dish that has become increasingly popular over the years. It’s perfect for special occasions, dinner parties, or just when you feel like indulging in some delicious seafood. In this article, we’ll be exploring how to cook stuffed salmon from Sam’s Club.
Ingredients needed for stuffed salmon cooking
To make stuffed salmon from Sam’s, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 2 cups of spinach
- 3 garlic cloves
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time for your stuffing mix
Before you can stuff your salmon fillets, you’ll need to prepare the stuffing mix. Here’s what you need to do:
Start by cooking 2 cups of spinach over medium heat until it wilts down and turns dark green (this should take around 5 minutes). Once it’s cooked, remove it from the heat and let it cool down.
Cream Cheese Mix Preparation
Next, using an electric mixer, beat one cup of cream cheese until it becomes smooth. Then, add in the cooled spinach and mix everything together thoroughly.
Preparing Your Salmon Fillets
Once your stuffing mix is ready, it’s time to prepare your salmon fillets. Begin by making sure that your oven is preheated to 375°F (190°C). Then follow these steps:
- Thaw each salmon fillet for about an hour or until they’re easy to work with.
- Once they’re thawed out, pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Cut deep small pockets at an angle in the side of each filet; leave about half an inch around edges to hold filling.
- Fill each pocket with the cream cheese-spinach mixture.
Seasoning Your Stuffed Salmon
After stuffing your salmon fillets, you’ll want to season them to perfection. Here’s what to do:
- Add fresh garlic seasoning, Salt and pepper as desired to each of the seasoned pockets.
Baking the Stuffed Salmon Fillets
With your stuffed salmon fillets seasoned and ready, it’s time to take them to the oven. Follow these steps:
- Arrange your salmon fillets on a greased baking sheet or lightly sprayed Teflon/Aluminum foil-lined pan (optional).
- Bake in preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork; it should take about 20 minutes.
Suggestions for Serving
Now that your stuffed salmon is hot out of the oven, you need a complimentary serving suggestion. Traditionally one served stuffed salmon with steamed broccoli or asparagus on the side. A savory side dish complements against the rich flavor of this meal well.
As far as wines go, there are numerous options, but you can never go wrong with white wines like Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio.
In conclusion, Sam’s Club easy-to-cook stuffed salmon meals offer an effortless way to create gourmet seafood dishes in just a matter of minutes. By following these steps and guidelines outlined in this article, anyone can cook stuffed salmon from Sam’s Club and enjoy restaurant-quality meals from home.
- Q: What ingredients are needed to make stuffed salmon from Sam’s? A: To make this delicious dish, you will need Sam’s pre-cut salmon filets, cream cheese, garlic, lemon juice, spinach leaves, and breadcrumbs.
- Q: How long should I cook the stuffed salmon for? A: Preheat your oven to 375°F. Place the stuffed salmon on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Q: Can I use frozen salmon filets from Sam’s for this recipe? A: Yes, you can use frozen salmon filets from Sam’s for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely before stuffing and cooking.
- Q: What can I serve with my stuffed salmon from Sam’s? A: Some great side dishes to pair with your stuffed salmon include roasted vegetables like asparagus or brussels sprouts, wild rice pilaf, or a green salad with a simple vinaigrette dressing.