for 2 people
4 Pasta for lasagna
enough of extra virgin olive oil
1 Spring onion
enough of Salt
enough of Pepe
enough of Water
THE lasagna cylinders filled with eggs they are a creative idea for a simple dish, very good and above all different than usual. There is no need for a large expense or special preparations, because the ingredients for sure you already have them in the pantry. The cylinders can be served separately or accompanied with salad, grilled vegetables or crispy bruschetta. To prepare them it takes just a few minutes, let’s see how to do it right away.
Preparation – Lasagna rolls filled with eggs
1. Boil thewater in the pot, salt it and add a drop ofoil. Put the lasagna. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, drain and, being careful not to break them, transfer them to a plate. Season withoil both sides.
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Place a round pastry cutter in the middle and place two sheets of pasta for lasagna, making them adhere well to the edges. Pour a egg inside the cylinder.
3. Cover the pan and cook for about 5 minutes over low heat. Detach the cylinder from the pastry ring and transfer it to the plate. With scissors cut off the excess of pasta. Sprinkle the cylinders with gods spring onions finely cut and seasoned to taste. Serve the dish hot.
And here is a photo of the ready dish:
Tips and tricks
– You can sprinkle the cylinders with del Parmesan Cheese or of Grana Padano (discover the difference between Grana Padano and Parmigiano Reggiano), with del bread crumbs or you can add some crispy bacon.
– Instead of covering the pan and letting it cook for five minutes, you can put the pan in the oven for about 5-7 minutes.
– Grease the lasagna well with oil, otherwise it could stick to the pastry rings.
– Also try other creative egg recipes, for example i artichokes with eggs, the baked eggs with peas and carrots, the au gratin eggs and the eggs stuffed with tuna.
– Eggs can also be cooked in the microwave: here three ways to cook eggs in the microwave.